Friday, April 1, 2011

Babble

Eli's been babbling continuously for the past few weeks. Maybe this has happened before, and I just wasn't paying close enough attention to the babble to hear it. But today, we were walking along a parking lot, Eli put his hands on our Toyota, looked at me and said "This is our car." That's officially his first sentence.

He followed that up with "This is the bath", "That is a plane", and "I said 'Stick'" (That's one of his snacks.) You wouldn't have understood the sentences out of context, but in context it was very clear.

We had a great family day. We did a hike in Pacifica from the pier, over the hills, to Rockaway Beach, where we hung out and lunch. We hike back a different route, took the kids on a drive so they could nap, walked around Twin Peaks where tourists wanted their pictures taken with our kids. But most of all, I got a bit of a baby sandwich.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: