Monday, October 18, 2010

A few days ago, I walked into Eli's room and he was playing with the fan, which he knows he's not supposed to do. In a stern but not angry voice, I said, "Eli! You know you don't touch that." He let go of it but just stood there with his back to me. After about 15 seconds, he turned around and I saw he was crying. He started walking towards me, and held his arms out to be picked up.

Susie came home today having had one of her best adventures ever with Eli. They were out on a walk and stumbled on a little street fair that had a petting zoo. I guess Eli just ran around, chasing the animals, yelling at the top of his lungs.



Speaking of Susie, an article about her project made the front page of the LA Times today: Seniors and Poverty

- Posted from my EliPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment