Friday, November 26, 2010

Good Night

When Susie was working, she always wanted to maximize her time with Eli between work and bed. This meant that she nearly always gave Eli his bottle. As Susie's pregnancy progressed, it became harder for her to get Eli into position, so it became habit for Susie to sit down, I'd hand her Eli, hand Eli his dragon, and then Susie the milk. Then Eli would drink.

A couple nights ago, I was busy in the kitchen. Susie pulled Eli onto her lap on her own, but Eli wouldn't take it; he just fought her. Finally, she says "Do you want daddy to put you in my arms?" He said yes (for him, "yes" is a grunt). She let him down, he trotted to the kitchen and held his arms out for me to pick him up. Then I put him in Susie's arms, and he drank happily.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:28th St,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment