Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Favorite Cousin Competition

We have a very strong first entry in the "Favorite Cousin Competition". As part of a bar mitzvah present, Zach's grand parents gave him a trip to San Francisco to see the Phillies play. Since we just happen to live here, they spent some time with us as well.

I'll be honest. From a teenage boy, I'd be satisfied if they looked at Eli and said, "He's cute. I'm going to check Facebook now." Zach did this, of course, but then he came back. I know he'll deny it, but he and Eli got along pretty well. He held him, played with him, watched him, all on his own volition. Then--and he'll surely deny this most of all--he even sang along to Raffi to keep Eli calm. Ain't it great to be crazy?




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment